Volunteering. It’s good for you!
Our volunteers help young people to learn new skills, make new friends and stand on their own two feet. We rely on people like you playing their part to give young people the opportunities they need.
But volunteering’s not just about giving something back. It’s also about doing something that’s good for you.
Volunteering gives you career-boosting skills, improves your wellbeing, and helps you make connections with friends, family and your local community.
Volunteering with us you can:
- Try something new
- Make friends
- Gain experience volunteering with young people
- Do something good for your community and you
- Keep active and stay happy – whether that’s by scaling mountains, sharing skills or serving tea
Volunteering with young people
In this role you may:
- Welcome young people and families to sessions and events
- Make sure everyone’s safe, supported, included and having fun
- Help to plan and lead activities
- Get involved with days out, camps and expeditions
- Share and learn skills – from coding to cake decorating to canoeing
- Celebrate young people’s achievements big and small
No previous experience with young people? No problem. Whether you’d like to help out week-after-week or whenever-you-can, we provide training, learning opportunities and cups of tea – every step of the way.
Supporting behind the scenes
We’re also looking for people to help behind the scenes.
This could involve supporting the group with admin, fundraising or becoming a trustee.
Join the Adventure
Visit our contact us page to enquire about joining.